BATTERIESTurn your battery on: click 3/5 times quickly to turn your battery on
Important information about charging your new batteries and prolonging it's life...
1. Always charge a new battery for at least 8 hours
2. Wherever possible, charge batteries before they run flat
3. If a battery runs flat, failure to charge it within a few hours will damage the battery
4. If a battery is not put on charge soon after running flat, the battery will fail completely
5. Batteries are guaranteed for a maximum of two months.
So long as they are kept charged, they will typically last for around 200 cycles.
If you were to charge a battery every day, it should last about seven to eight months.
Please recycle your batteries
Visit www.recycle-more.co.uk for your nearest recycle point or drop into the shop.
Evod 650 batteries with iClear 16's (Green 1000 Evod battery)